Loading...

Century Properties - Azure Urban Resort Residence 3D

772 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 29, 2011

Upscale Living in the heart of Manila, Philippines! There's nothing like this. Azure Urban Resort Residences is 9-tower, 6-hectare development with 80 percent of the property dedicated to open space and amenities including a large man-made beach. The remaining 20 percent is allotted for nine proposed residential buildings. It's the first man-made beach residential development in the Philippines that also features the Paris Beach Club, designed by international celebrity and businesswoman Ms. Paris Hilton. Azure's masterplan was created by Broadway Malyan, a UK-based architectural firm that specializes in waterfront and waterside developments and is an advocate of sustainable design.

Everything you need is here - airport, mall, highway! Considered as your gateway to the Philippine Islands and Asia because the airport is just 8 minutes away.

Loading...

Advertisement
When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...