Loading...

Gaithersburg Townhouse Fire 7-15-07 Montgomery County, MD

19,232 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 14, 2008

This townhouse caught fire when the owner spilled oil from a deep fryer onto the wooden balcony. The flame from the propane tank fueled the fire. Nobody was injured. For best viewing results, use the "Watch In High Quality" link.

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...