This is simple demonstration on how to do the mission House Party (part 2) in Los Santos using the Starter Save saved-game.
NO CHEATS and no mods were used.
This is a completely legitimate game.
PC Version 1.0
Recorded using Fraps with a GTX 280 video card.
The complete Starter Save (from this video) can be downloaded here: http://gtasnp.com/download/22446
The Saved Game of this video (with the mission completed) can be downloaded here:
This is for PC users only... you can load it up and play it on your PC. http://gtasnp.com/download/25754
Save the file on your PC here:
\My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files
Do you have v2.0?
Here's a link for people with v2.0 to play v1.0 saved-games (made by Ryan): http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?sh...
Here's a link for the Easy Script Switcher, to swap between v1.0 and v2.0 (made by rubregg): http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?sh...
There are no edits in this video... what you see is what actually happened.
Here are the details:
The video starts off as a saved game with 25.67% Game Progress already made.
The following side-missions have been completed:
1) Firefighter Mission
2) Paramedic Mission
3) Taxi Mission
4) Pimping Mission
5) Burglary Mission
6) Vigilante Mission
7) The Roboi's Food Mart Courier Mission in Los Santos
8) The Hippy Shopper Courier Mission in San Fierro
9) The Burger Shot Courier Mission in Las Venturas
Also, the following Challenges have been completed:
1) BMX Challenge
2) Chiliad Challenge, Scotch Bonnet
3) Chiliad Challenge, Birdseye Winder
4) Chiliad Challenge, Cobra Run
5) NRG-500 Challenge
And, all of the Stadium Events have been completed:
2) Blood Ring
4) Dirt Track
In addition to all of that:
1) 100 out of 100 Tags have been sprayed
2) 50 out of 50 Snapshots have been taken
3) 50 out of 50 Oysters have been collected
4) 50 out of 50 Horseshoes have been collected
5) 70 out of 70 Unique Jumps found
6) 69 out of 70 Unique Jumps completed
The Unique Stunt Jump at the Gant Bridge in San Fierro can't be completed because of the invisible barrier there. Here's the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AcxYH...
And the following have been learned:
Gym Moves in Los Santos
Gym Moves in San Fierro
Gym Moves in Las Venturas
Thanks for watching.