Make Up Mistakes - we all make them. Here are a few that have been caught on camera.
1. HD Powder. Silica. NO NO NO NO NO for any photos! NO NO NO NO NO. And ... NO! BAD. EVIL. Any powder that has silica as the only ingredient - then don't use it for photographs. SPF can also be a major problem. Make Up For Ever. Ben Nye. ELF etc... can all cause problems. My favourite powder to use is either make up for ever super matte loose powder or nars loose powder. Wanna know a sad fact. HD powder can really fill in the pores beautifully too! :(
2. Tanning. Fake Tanning. Either do it really really well, or give it a miss. Famous Daves tanner is excellent. Faux Tan (the powder) by bare escentuals is amazing and while not a "FAKE TANNER" if you make a mistake you can wash it off - it looks amazing on the body (but its does transfer so wearing white would be a mistake with this)
3. Too much colour! Smokey Eyes. Bright Red lip. Bright Pink Blusher. Lots of shimmer. A little is a good thing - too much not so much!
4. Your face and body must match. This very simple tip can make the world of difference. A bronzer can do along way to helping the face and body match.
5. Kohl eye lining. Black in the waterline can make the yes smaller. Without a doubt. Regardless i love it. But to each his owns. If you have small eyes and they look smaller with you use a brown, grey, black etc... then leave this step or use a lighter colour :)