Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 22, 2010
Comfortably Numb-A History of "The Wall" by Vernon Fitch and Richard Mahon is a deluxe, limited edition book that is hand numbered and signed by the authors. It is the latest reference work by acclaimed Pink Floyd historian Vernon Fitch, and is the very first edition by PFA Publishing, Inc. (#001), which is sure to be a valuable collectors item in the future.
* Beautiful hardcover book with full color pages throughout.
* Features an insiders look at the making of The Wall album, insights into the Pink Floyd recording process, a song by song analysis of The Wall album, a technical overview of The Wall stage shows, a pictorial on The Wall live in concert, a glimpse into each of the 31 Wall live concerts, and an examination of the making of The Wall Live album.
* Includes a world-wide Wall discography including bootlegs, and an in-depth look at the bands equipment by Pink Floyd's own technical experts.
* With contributions from Marc Brickman, Brian Christian, Bob Ezrin, Stan Farber, Mark Fisher, David Gilmour, James Guthrie, Rick Hart, Andy Jackson, Jon Joyce, Michael McCarty, Nick Mason, Patrice Quef, Gerald Scarfe, Rick Stratton, Phil Taylor, Toni Tennille, Trevor Veitch, Roger Waters, and numerous others.
* Over 400 illustrations, with many rare and previously unpublished photos from the personal collections of those who recorded and built The Wall.
* Contains numerous pictures of Wall memorabilia from The Pink Floyd Archives collection.
* Also features animated page art.
For more details and ordering information on this amazing book, visit