Loading...

Hoyer Floor Statement on the Debt Limit Resolution of Disapproval

73 views

Loading...

Loading...

Transcript

The interactive transcript could not be loaded.

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jan 18, 2012

Madam speaker, according to a new poll by "The Washington Post" and ABC News, 84% of Americans disapprove of the way Congress is doing its job. I don't know that the other 16% are paying attention, because we're not doing our job well. And this certainly is not doing our job well. The reason it's not doing our job well is because it is a pretense. A sham. This legislation is to pay bills that we've already incurred. Whether it was incurred with your votes or our votes, we have incurred those expenses.

Loading...


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...