Check out Paul's new website, for tour dates and ticket sales and to pre-order his next album:
Paul on twitter: https://twitter.com/paulpottsmusic
myredroom on twitter: https://twitter.com/THEmyredroom
Check out Paul's blog: http://paulpottsmusic.com/
Click ..Show more.. for links to buy Paul's albums:
To order Paul's 3rd studio album 'Cinema Paradiso' on Amazon:
Please check out/ Bitte aufrufen : http://www.justgiving.com/PottsyWalks as Paul walks from Port Talbot to London to raise funds for children in Haiti.
Purchase Passione, Paul's second album on amazon:
Das neue Album "Passione" kann bei Amazon.de bestellt werden, oder clicken sie hier:
Keep an eye on Paul's website for updates. http://www.paulpottsofficial.com
Paul Potts' debut CD "One Chance" was released shortly after this audition was first broadcast. The album has a been a huge success globally, reaching number one in some 14 countries. It is still available in stores in the US, Europe and around the world or on line.
Having both won the competition and released his debut album, Paul is exhaustively touring, engaging in live performances in the UK and TV appearances worldwide. For details of live performances, check out his website.
Paul's official websites are:
Please do not promote any other websites in the comments. Any such comments will be deleted and your account blocked.
Sunday Mirror article: http://tinyurl.com/2pwet4
New York Times article: http://tinyurl.com/2fpt4v
NBC performance: http://tinyurl.com/yphup8
Paul Potts has won the final of this competition. The prize is £100,000 and the chance to perform at the Royal Variety Performance on 3rd December 2007. This will be broadcast on ITV1 in the UK, exact details to follow.
Check out the show's home at http://talent.itv.com/
Semi final: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDB9zw...
Click this link for Observer interview with Paul Potts: http://tinyurl.com/2gza22
Paul Potts sings Nessun dorma on UK talent show "Britain's got Talent" featuring Simon Cowell as a judge.
Check out the clip of his semi final winning performance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDB9zw...
Comments about the performance only please. All others will be removed and blocked.
Aerosmith's "I don't want to miss a thing" is also featured in the clip, for those that keep asking!
For all those that seem to think Paul is a pro in disguise, please realise the following.
- Bath Opera is an amateur opera company staging a small number of productions a few times each year.
- Paul has performed in just 4 four productions with this company
- Paul has attended some masterclasses in Italy. These courses are designed for talented amateurs. All of these are paid for by those attending.
- A few masterclasses, even one with the great man do not constitute "a formal opera training" by any stretch of the imagination.
- Professional opera singers earn their living by treading the boards night after night week-in week-out, year after year with professional opera companies.
- Paul, has never earned a single penny from opera performance, other than winning a tv talent show in 1999 - the winnings funding masterclasses.
- Paul has not performed since 2003.
- He is not a professional opera singer pretending to be a mobile phone sales man, but rather he is a mobile phone salesman aspiring to be an opera singer.
- An operatic voice IS a trained voice.
Hmmmm, perhaps if I can buy a few classes at a pro cookery school, I can pass myself off as a highly experienced pro chef.....hmmmmm......
Checkout my blog here: http://myredroom.wordpress.com/