RayFire 1.58 plugin for 3ds Max 2009 - 2013
RayFire Tool gives you the ability to fragment, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max...
Rayfire Plugin http://rayfirestudios.com
New Features List
◦ The NVIDIA PhysX Rigid Body support is complete.
◦ NVidia PhysX Force Influence Allows You to affect on objects in simulation by forces, space warps and mouse cursor. Animatable Time Scale property allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds. Glue allows you to glue objects together and break connections between objects during simulation.
◦ Entropy Bullet Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface. (Beta)
◦ Interactive Demolition System. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can be demolished further with proper amount of collision strength.
◦ Different Fragmentation types. Allows you to fragment geometry objects. RayFire Tool supports Irregular, Uniform, Voronoi, Wood splinters, Radial fragmentation types. Ability to draw cuts over your objects by mouse.
◦ Automatic update system.
New features in version 1.58:
◦ Support for 3ds Max 2013
◦ Support for Nvidia PhysX plugin 2.85
◦ Support for Included Entropy Bullet plugin (Beta)
◦ Clusterizing for All fragments
◦ Tesselation for Voronoi fragments
◦ Dead Objects feature for Sleeping objects with ability to Revive by Velocity
◦ Biped and CAT support for Kinematik objects
◦ Extend mode for UI
◦ Clusterize tool for selected objects
◦ Point Cache tool for selected objects
◦ Remove Inner Faces tool for selected objects
◦ Solidity for Interactive Demolition can be 0