Here is a summary of everything I talked about!
1. Break - I am going on a small break for the rest of this week and next week. The break starts today and lasts until April 2nd. This break will not effect Sixty-Four Hours of 64 in any way.
2. Upcoming Projects:
- Kirby's Epic Yarn will start on Monday, April 2nd and will be uploaded every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- A secret project (Let's Play/Playthrough #50) will be starting on Tuesday, April 3rd, and will be uploaded every Tuesday, Thursday, and maybe Saturday.
3. Weekend Projects:
- Sixty-Four Hours of 64 will continue to be every Saturday and Sunday until I finish the series. I will be unable to stream on the weekend of April 7th and 8th, so there will be no event that weekend.
- The weekend mini-project series will be on a hiatus for awhile. It may return after the following project, or it may return in the summer.
- My next weekend project will be Pac-Man Party! The estimated starting weekend will be the weekend of the 28th and 29th, but regardless of what it is, it will be the weekend after the last Sixty-Four Hours stream.
4. Other Future Projects:
- Donkey Kong Country 3: Dixie's Double Trouble will replace Kirby's Epic Yarn when that project completely finishes.
- I am aiming for my Mario Party 9 playthrough to be held in summer, no earlier. Whether it happens right after Pac-Man Party, or after a small session of the weekend mini-project, I have not decided yet.
- I originally planned a Fortune Street playthrough for Spring, but due to the game's complexity, I am now pushing it to late 2012.
- The Wario Land replay will happen in summer. The Kirby's Dream Land 3 replay will happen much later in 2012 or 2013.
5. Co-Op Projects:
- For Madame and Slim's Arcade, we are working on the March update, and it should be posted sometime during the course of my break on MY channel. We also apologize for no February update, but we did do a special session of Sixty-Four Hours of 64 to make up for it, and you can find the link to that right here:
(Due to a problem with the twitch tv server, this session is no longer in full, but you can still watch half of it. I apologize that it didn't save everything and I'm actually really pissed and angered at the twitch.tv people right now, because it was saved in full, and now it's not. Thanks for deleting 2 hours guys(8 hours now, if you count all of the other streams where it has randomly deleted half of a session)! You are really making yourself and your site look good (sarcasm).
I also want to thank MadameWario once again for the assistance and for being part of this stream. That was perhaps the best session of this event so far!
- CrystalStarStudio has finished its current cycle of projects and we are currently working on our next cycle. In the video, I said that a project should be starting this week or next week for the channel, but I was mistaken. The new projects probably won't start until that first week of April.
6. And finally, the small random updates!
- I'm going to PAX East 2012! Look out for me if you are going and interested in saying "hi" to SlimKirby! I will probably post updates during the event on twitter and facebook about where I am going to be and how to locate me. I will be going with some CSS members, and other LPers; MadameWario, darkmindedsith, and littlefu68.
- Blargg Pit website is being worked on!
- Still working with the new channel layout!
- Keep following my facebook and twitter pages. Important info gets posted there all the time, and is usually the first place where I post it.
- Trying to rethink use for my blog.
And here are some important links for the stuff I have discussed!
Twitch.tv Streaming Page (Sixty-Four Hours of 64 hosted here):
Blargg Pit Website:
My Dead Blog: