If you looking for sleek-looking lock screen then you've come to right place. Smart UI Lock by MKMathers is a simple yet elegantly designed lock screen, combining all the useful features on a rich dark background. The general notifications are all included, as well as a neat user icon and a unique unlock button. This video tutorial will help you recreate this homescreen.
Smart UI Lock on MyColorScreen: http://mycolorscreen.com/2013/09/07/s...
✖ Widgetlocker - The Complete Guide: http://youtu.be/Rz8mQajJrWs
Part 1: Before you begin
Here are the apps you will need:
✖ UCCW: http://bit.ly/138wb0D
✖ Widgetlocker: http://bit.ly/ZlD8eB
✖ ES File Explorer (or your preference): http://bit.ly/11MRLvv
✖ Photo Editor (optional): http://bit.ly/1d6xMcu
Files you need to copy onto your phone
✖ Resources: http://db.tt/tIGyYOvU
✖ Edited Resources (UCCW Skins, Unlock icon): http://bit.ly/19IOr3L
Part 2: Widgetlocker Setup
First remove any icons or widgets, then:
1. Tap the white icon at the top to open up the settings.
2. Look & Feel - Select Alternative Wallpaper.
3. 'Select Wallpaper' - find the wallpaper that you have copied to your phone.
4. Resize it as big as you can make it, don't worry it will still look good.
5. Layout - Drag the Anchor all the way to the bottom & Deselect Auto grid size.
6. Change the grid size to something large (I used a 6x4 for my Nexus 4, but this can vary).
7. Hide Notification Bar.
Part 3: UCCW Setup
1. Hold down on the screen - New Widget - UCCW - Any Size.
2. Select uzip - Find the .uzips provided and add them all in, including the edited skins if need be.
3. Tap the hand, resize it so it looks good, then do the same for the rest.
4. Once each skin has been added, you can tap the top one to edit the user image, see the video or below on how to create your own user image.
5. Once the UCCW editor has been opened - Edit Objects - Image 1 - Change to your preference, using the scale to make it bigger/smaller.
6. For the # notif UCCW skin - Edit Objects - Gmail 1 - change it to your preferred Gmail account, leave it on priority inbox.
7. Hold down on each skin - Block Clicks (or Unblock if you want to edit something).
✖ UCCW Tutorials: http://bit.ly/Sq9Euf
✖ Note: If you get a white box, remove it and select it from the UCCW list, don't re-import it.
✖To make your own circular image:
1. Open Photo Editor.
2. Select your preferred image - Crop/Free - Make sure the Circle image is selected.
3. Make sure it's circular, select the tick, then save the image as a .PNG
Part 4 Custom Slider
1. Hold down on the lock screen - Custom Slider
2. Swipe the left unlock to the right - Disabled.
3. Swipe the right sound icon to the left - Disabled.
4. Select the middle area - Widgetlocker Actions - Unlock.
5. Image - Gallery - Select either the original icon or the edited icon, and crop as desired.
6. Select done once you are satisfied.
Thanks very much for watching this tutorial, please don't forget to subscribe, as well as like/comment on/share this video!
The Artist: http://bit.ly/11RtQcv
Twitter (Marco): https://twitter.com/MarcoJHB
Original Intro by Velosofy: http://www.youtube.com/user/velosofy
Name of the track: We Were Young
Artist of the track: Unknown
Direct URL of the track: http://bit.ly/14KF3dg
Link to online license terms: http://bit.ly/11BM6GG