Here is what you'll need!
GIANT MOLTEN CHOCOLATE CAKE
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 cup water
⅓ cup oil
2 cups heavy cream
16 ounces dark chocolate
Cocoa powder, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 350˚F(175˚C).
2. In a large mixing bowl combine the cake mix with the water, oil, and eggs, and stir until well combined.
3. Transfer the mixture to a well greased bundt pan and bake for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
4. Heat the heavy cream in a small saucepan until just boiling.
5. Transfer to a medium mixing bowl with the dark chocolate and mix until well combined.
6. Invert the bundt cake onto a serving dish.
7. Pour the chocolate ganache in the center hole allowing it to overflow and cover all of the cake.
8. Dust the cake with cocoa powder and allow ganache to rest for 30 minutes.
Check us out on Twitter! https://twitter.com/TastyJapan
Check us out on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/tastyjapan/
A Most Peculiar Day
Licensed via Warner Chappell Production Music Inc.