Loading...

My LiPoly Home Fire.mp4

4,864 views

Loading...

Loading...

Loading...

Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Nov 9, 2011

Lipoly burnt my home down and I almost killed my girlfriends son her and myself. I was charging a Hyperian new 3300mha 4 cell at 1/2 c rate in my garage. I thought I had a safe setup. There is no safe way to charge indoors. I had the pack in a large 1/2 thick ceramic bunker on a shelf covered all 4 sides with tile.Some how the battery blew up and took everything I owned $2,000,000.00 of property and the home. Insurance covered 300k. Some things I lost were 52 RC aircraft 12 copters a full machineshop 200k in snapon tools 5 built motors for my hotrods and boats (full scale size) some costing 25k a mint 70 1/2 Z28 a new pickup
a picaso painting,my home videos and all photos, the video shows about 25% of the stuff I lossed.
Please Learn from my mistake and NEVER CHARGE INDOORS or YOUR CAR A home fire haunts you for life that is if you lived
Thanks for watching. Please keep the idiot comments to a min. Trust me I know how bad I messed up thanks

Loading...

When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...