DOLPHIN - IMPORTING .GCI SAVES TO MEMORY CARDS:
The instructions were originally from cooliscool ().
1. Format your Memory Card.
I'd suggest using a game to format it,
but you can also try another method, I'll explain it later.
2. Open Dolphin, and go to Tool -# Memcard Manager
3. Browse your memory card.
I've used memory card A here, as you see.
4. Download / Get a save.
I've downloaded on gamefaqs (gamefaqs.com)
REMEMBER: DOWNLOAD THE .GCI FILE SAVES, NOT .GCS
REMEMBER: DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT VERSION OF THE GAME (COUNTRY, REGION, ETC.)
5. Click Import GCI, and browse until you find the save you got.
6. Close the manager, and dolphin.
7. Go to the memcard you used, duplicate it, and rename to yourmemorycardname.YOURVERSION(normally it's MemoryCard_A, but mine, it's memcarda, on the .YOURVERSION, replace it with the version of your game, like PAL, or USA, or JAP)
8. Open Dolphin then the desired game.
Q: What is that music?
A: It's the incomplete 6AM of AutoKalesa.
Q: About the versions, what do I put for the versions?
USA = USA
EUROPE = EUR
PAL = PAL
JAPAN = JAP
Q: Where can I know the version of my game?
A: You may be informed by opening it through Dolphin
Please contact me via this link - http://bit.ly/avqTyw if you have more questions.
PLEASE stop banging me with hate messages, lol.