Uploaded on Nov 7, 2009
Dr. Amit Bhandari M.D. (A.M.), one of the most sort-after Doctors of his region, is a graduate (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery) from Indias oldest Ayurvedic Institute- Dayanand Ayurvedic College, Jalandhar (Pb.).
- Dr. Amit Bhandari is the Director of *BR. Herbals Ayurvedic Hospital, Jalandhar (Pb.) India. He has gained reputation as Prakriti (BODY-MIND Constitution) Analyst and Ayurveda expert physician for using Herbs, Diet & Life style guidance, and Panchakarma scientifically for the detoxification of the body, to diagnose and cure chronic diseases of the sick Human Body.
-He is acting as a link between the modern technical scientific world and vast classical Indian knowledge of Ayurveda. He provides to the point, Diet and Life Style guidance to his patients according to their Body-Mind Constitution, to maintain health & prevent diseases. As in this fast stressful life, it is very important to know the ways to prevent diseases long before they prove deadly.
- He had been working as an Ayurveda Expert & Research Scholar with America based companies like Nirvana Herbals LLC, Guruji Herbals. He did data based research on diseases and worked on the natural ayurvedic ways to cure chronic diseases (Migraine and Infertility) by merging the latest scientific research with herbs effects on Human body since November 2005.
-He has been chosen as an Ayurvedic expert from India by India-Herbs, a Multi National Company (since May 2008). He is now working as an Ayurvedic Formulation Scientist and Consultant Doctor for India-Herbs, which has its offices in U.S.A., India & Singapore.
- Dr. Bhandari was nominated as recipient of prestigious honorary Ph.D. Degree by New Age International University (N.A.I.U.) Italy, Europe for his contribution in the field of Ayurveda and herbals, in March 2006.
-Dr. Bhandari has been nominated for the prestigious Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award for 2009, by the National Integration and Economic Council, New Delhi, India for his work in the field of Indian Medicine.
-Dr. Bhandari has been nominated for the prestigious Sadbhavna Award for 2009, by the Citizens Integration Peace Society, New Delhi, India for his contribution to the nation by acting as link between India and America in the field of research.
- He worked as Consultant Teaching Doctor in D.A.V. Institute of Nursing, Jalandhar from January 2006 to November 2007; where he taught Bio-chemistry to B.Sc. Nursing students.
- Dr. Amit Bhandari is working as an expert since November 2006 in the field of Alternative Medicine and Ayurveda with Live Person and Kasamba, one of the worlds biggest online consultation companies, with high rating of customer satisfaction.
- He has been imparting his knowledge as Doctor Lecturer in PHOENIX- The Global Institute of Nursing, Jalandhar since July 2007; where he teaches subjects of Psychology, Pediatrics, Medicine, Clinical Anatomy and Emergency First-Aid.
-He has been called by authorities of DD1 National channel for sharing his expert comments on different topics like uses of cow products in diseases. He has shared his practical knowledge with masses on different topics, through electronic www.brherbals.com
Standard YouTube License