Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Apr 15, 2017
Installing the Hala StompBox retractable fin system. This system comes standard in all 2017 river ready Hala boards, including the Hala Luya, Hala Atcha series, and Hala Rado series isup boards.
1. Ready the parts, fin, fin frame, spring, spring cap, and two screws. Use a power drill screw driver. It will help seat the screws best.
2. Put the spring cap on the spring, then insert into the box built into the board. A little nob is in the box where you'll place the spring.
3. Place the fin in the pivot point on the front end of the box. Hold the pivot point to test the placement of the spring. The spring will sit on the groove in the fin.
4. Put the fin frame in place. Continue holding the pivot point as you do this, otherwise it will come undone.
5. Test that the fin springs back smoothly.
6. Insert screws. Again, use a power driver for this. Lean into the driver as you screw down. Stripping of the screes can occur without proper pressure applied. And screw heads can rip off if not fully seated.
7. Test the spring again. Bam, now go paddle. Hala!