What happens to your body if you eat Celery every day for a week? Celery, that crunchy and watery stick vegetable we only seem to be able to eat with dips. It’s not everyone’s favorite vegetable, but it certainly has its health benefits. It has a significant role in men's health! In fact, it might just be the most underrated food at the supermarket. Well, we’re about to change that notion! Celery actually has a multitude of amazing health benefits that can not only help improve your health, but also help improve your life! Celery can be consumed as salad, snack or even as celery soup. Here are some health tips to include celery as a part of your healthy diet and nutrition.
#Nutrition #Celery #Health
1. Weight loss. 2:04
2. Higher levels of hydration. 2:50
3. Anti-inflammatory. 3:20
4. It can stop heartburn and acid reflux. 3:37
5. It improves cholesterol and blood pressure levels. 3:56
6. It improves digestion. 4:14
7. It can reduce the risk of diseases related to the stomach lining. 4:40
8 .It might be an aphrodisiac. 4:52
9. It can keep your eyes healthy. 5:09
10. It has a soothing effect. 5:27
11. It can regulate the alkaline balance of your body. 5:58
12. Mosquito repellant. 6:12
13. UTI treatment. 6:34
14. It can boost male fertility. 6:51
1. Weight loss. Celery is low in calories (one stack is only 10-15 calories) and its fiber content of 1.6 grams per cup can put a stop to unhealthy cravings. Losing weight requires a caloric deficit. This means that you have to burn more calories than you are eating every day in order to lose weight. Because celery is so low in calories, it’s a great snack alternative to add into any diet.
2. Higher levels of hydration. Because celery is 95 percent water, it’s a great way to prevent dehydration when you make it a frequent snack throughout the day.
3. Anti-inflammatory. If you’re at risk for cardiovascular disease and cancer, adding celery to your diet can help you prevent chronic inflammation (which is a condition that’s closely related to those diseases).
4. It can stop heartburn and acid reflux. Celery has been recommended as a solution for these conditions because of its low acidity.
5. It improves cholesterol and blood pressure levels. A study by the University of Chicago found that a chemical found in celery called phthalide reduced cholesterol levels by 7 percent and blood pressure by 18 percent.
6. It improves digestion. People who suffer from stomach problems and constipation know the importance of including fiber in their diet. Celery’s fiber content can help keep your bowel movements healthy, among other things.
7. It can reduce the risk of diseases related to the stomach lining. Studies have found that the antioxidants in celery can reduce gastric ulcers and the risk of gastritis.
8 .It might be an aphrodisiac. Celery contains a high level of the male pheromones, androstenone, and androstenol. Some people believe that eating celery can increase the perceived level of attractiveness of the men who consume it. The more you know!
9. It can keep your eyes healthy. Vitamin A, one of the main vitamins found in celery, is known as a vitamin capable of protecting the cornea. This vitamin is also effective in treating dry eyes. Goodbye, dry eyes!
10. It has a soothing effect. The magnesium in celery is known to have a relaxing effect in the nervous system. In fact, Hippocrates, the father of medicine, once wrote that celery should be used to calm the nerves and for falling asleep.
11. It can regulate the alkaline balance of your body. Because of its low acidity, celery can help you stabilize the PH levels in your body and stop acidic buildup.
12. Mosquito repellant. You’ve probably heard your own grandmother preach about celery as a mosquito repellant. Studies have now shown that celery oil extract rubbed on the skin works effectively as a mosquito repellant. If you’re one of those people who is prone to getting mosquito bites, try eating more celery. You’ll thank us later.
13. UTI treatment. In some places around the world, celery is a common and effective way to treat UTIs. Celery has a diuretic effect, so it helps you expel water without losing too much potassium.
14. It can boost male fertility. In combination with Vitamin E, celery has been found to increase a man’s sperm count. Aldosterone, the male hormone we discussed earlier as having aphrodisiac properties, also creates a healthy environment for sperm to mature.
Subscribe to Bestie : https://goo.gl/tUqro6