Introducing the RPB C40 Climate Control Device, specifically designed and engineered to offer you maximum convenience, comfort and control, no matter what the temperature or environment.
So whether it’s hot, cold, or anywhere in-between, you can now work in comfort year-round with the RPB C40 Climate Control Device…
The ultimate climate control device. Contact RPB today for more information.
RPB | Creating world’s best industrial respirators that advance your safety and increase your productivity.
★ REQUEST A QUOTE: http://www.rpbsafety.com/request-a-qu...
(Guaranteed 2-hour response time.)
If you found this video valuable, give it a like.
If you know someone who needs to see it, share it.
Leave a comment below with your thoughts.
Add it to a playlist if you want to watch it later.
★ LEARN MORE: http://www.rpbsafety.com/c40
★ LET'S GET TECHNICAL:
- View the brochure: http://www.rpbsafety.com/wp-content/u...
- View the instruction manual: http://www.rpbsafety.com/wp-content/u...
★ TACTICAL ADVANTAGE: Instant Temperature Control Lever
- The most advanced climate control system on the market.
★ KEY FEATURES:
- Instant Air Flow Control: Increase or decrease the airflow by simply turning the flow control dial.
- 360-degree Air Inlet: Ensures the device always sits comfortable on the operator's hip.
- Revolutionary Lightweight Design: Rigorously designed to weigh no more than 9.8oz (277g).
★ UNBEATABLE COMFORT:
- Zero Clothing Upgrades Required: Exhausted air is always directed away from the operator’s body, eliminating the need for a heat shield or heat resistant clothing.
- Durable Belt: Belt material designed with long shelf-life properties for maximum durability and comfort.
★ ADDITIONAL FEATURES:
- Low Maintenance: The air silencers are the only parts that need cleaning or replacing.
- Wide-Ranging Plug Compatibility: Choose from a range of compatible plugs to suit any of your applications.
★ RECENT CUSTOMER REVIEWS:
With the C40, we'd rather keep the respirator on...
"RPB Safety caught up with Bobby Bounds of Heavy-Duty Blasting and Coatings, LLC in South Texas recently using the C40 Climate Control Device while on a mobile blasting job. Bobby was blasting old drill stem pipe used for building a rodeo arena. “This pipe hadn’t been painted for decades”, said Bounds. “The new owner wanted it blasted and painted. Our challenge in South Texas on mobile/outdoor jobs is the extreme heat combined with the crushing humidity.” Before we had the C40, our previous cooler could not overcome the heated air coming from the compressor. Now, with the C40, we’d rather keep the respirator on during really hot days because it’s like sitting in the air conditioned truck!"
Shawn G. - Almega Co Inc
"The integrated heating/cooling allows our blasters to be more efficient simply by spending more time under the hood."
ABOUT RPB SAFETY:
The respiratory safety arsenal your unit needs to lead and win. Advanced respirators for industry professionals. Advance your safety. Increase your productivity.
Our Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9RX...
Address: 2807 Samoset Rd, Royal Oak, MI, 48073, USA