Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jan 20, 2011
Deathmatch gameplay (HD 720p) from this fun and affordable PSN title. I'm using all the weapons I have unlocked so far (lvl 7): MP5, UMP45, P90, M-16, AK-47, G36C, M92, Desert Eagle, R870, M1014 and the sniper scope.
I'm playing with DualShock 3, so I can't really comment how the game works with Move. Sensitivity is set to max, which isn't that fast in this game, pretty much the equivalent of 2 or 3 in CoD.
- The game is far from perfect, but well worth the price ($7.99 / 7.95e).
- You can't make parties, but it's easy to invite your friends to your game. You can make private matches.
- When there's room in the game, empty slots will be replaced by bots. When a player joins the game, he'll replace one of the bots.
- There is mic support, but no mute option.
- Leveling up gives you new guns and attachments. Max level is 72.
- Health does not regenerate.
- There are 20 trophies, 19 bronze and 1 silver I think.