Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on May 31, 2012
Had a bad day so decided to get some air at Riverdale along the river, caught so many different trains & work vehicles, got my first horn show too! Enjoy
1. Metro North MOW passes through Riverdale with a friendly horn at 11:27am
2. Metro North M7A arrives at Riverdale at 11:52am, the 11:20 local to Croton-Harmon is late
3. M7A leaves at 11:53am
4. Metro North Bomber Express races by heading south led by Comet 1B cabcar 6219 & Ge Genesis P32AC-DM 215 at 12:03pm
5. Amtrak Empire Service train 233 thunders through with P32AC-DM 711, coming up the NY bound local track at 12:07pm, the closest track to the Empire Connection, I was in the right place! and I got a great horn show too
6 . Metro North Bomber Express races by heading north led by Ge Genesis P32AC-DM 216 & Comet II cabcar 6313 on the rear at 12:09pm
7. Amtrak Empire Service train 280 flies through towards Penn Station with P32AC-DM 700 at 12:16pm
8. CSX through Riverdale! at 12:27pm with GP38-2's 2807 & 2724 & some cute guy operating it looked excited to be filmed! Don't know what kind of train this is. Is this my first freight train?
9. M7A arrives at Riverdale with friendly horn at 12:34pm, the local from Croton-Harmon to Grand Central, nice engineer
10. Metro North Bomber Express races by heading south led by Comet 1B cabcar 6111 & Ge Genesis P32AC-DM 210 at 1:05pm, rode in this cabcar in pull mode for a short distance but I rec some of it, it'll be in a later vid
11. Metro North Bomber Express races by heading north led by Ge Genesis P32AC-DM 214 & Comet II cabcar 6315 on the rear at 1:09pm, exactly 1 hour since the last, these things keep great time when doing express runs!
12. Metro North MOW returns at 1:11pm & another friendly toot, what this thing anyway?
13. Amtrak Ethan Allen Express train 290 flies through towards Penn Station with P32AC-DM 713 at 1:15pm
14. Had just came up the ramp at Riverdale when a couple of guys opened the gate to let a MOW pass behind the station, had never seen this before I thought these tracks were not in use. The guys in the MOW looked surprised to be rec at close distance but still blew the horn! The 2 guys who opened the gate weren't pleased with being recorded & weren't too friendly when I asked them a question