Meghan Rosette shows you how to get Miley Cyrus's 2013 MTV VMA look for the perfect Halloween costume this year!
Subscribe to ClevverTV: http://ow.ly/ktrcX
In this week's special Halloween edition of Tutorial Tuesday, YouTube guru Meghan Rosette shows how to achieve the ultimate Miley Cyrus VMA look just in time for our favorite holiday! From the make-up to the infamous buns, we've got you covered here on ClevverTV!
- Start with a black eyeliner and line the inner rim of your eye on your upper lash line
- Get your fake eyelashes ready and make sure to trim the to the desired length so that they fit your eye shape perfectly
- Apply a tiny amount of lash adhesive to the base of the lash and then gently apply to your eye, getting as close to your upper lash line as possible
- Once dry, blend your false lashes in with your own lashes by applying a coat of mascara
- To finish the lash blending process, use black eye liner to go over the line where the lash meets your eye lid
- Apply a nude eyeliner to your water line -- it will make you appear more bright eyed
- Finish off the eyes with a few coats of mascara on your lower lashes
- Apply some bronzer to brighten your face a bit and give you a natural glow
- Using a brow pencil in your desired color, lightly go over your brow to give you a more defined shape
- Using a red lip liner, begin lining your lips to create a precise line
- Once you've applied your lip liner, go back over your lips with a bold red lipstick for ultimate color
- For the hair, simply divide your hair into two even pieces and then one at a time; brush your hair smoothly upwards until you get it to the desired height.
- Then twist the hair into a small tight bun and secure with a hair tie.
- Grab a stuffed animal and twerk the night away!
For More Meghan: http://youtube.com/MeghanRosette
For More Clevver Visit:
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/ClevverTV
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ClevverTV
Keep up with us on Instagram: http://instagr.am/Clevver
Add us to your circles on Google+: http://google.com/+ClevverTV
Tweet Joslyn/Dana: http://www.twitter.com/joslyndavis & http://www.twitter.com/danawardonline