Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jun 14, 2009
This is an old radio i found t a car boot sale. It even still had the old batteries in it (both dead now of course)! The 90 volt battery had a salt like substance leaking out of it, but the other one was not leaking at all. I manged to sting together some batteries to power it. I tried to get it going but sadly, I think it's beyond repair, you just cant get the parts anymore.