AliExpress asks seller to fully refund me for this damaged/fake item. Well... I guess I need to take down my hat and apologize to Alibaba and AliExpress. It is not their fault for having such sellers who abuse the complaint system to frustrate customers.
Thank you AliExpress for putting an end to this!
I got scammed for 100$ + 15$ by a seller called the "Giant Team" on Alibaba's AliExpress. Seller (or rather cheater) seems to have 92% reputation with 10% complaints against him of being dishonest, misleading advertising and selling fake products for a full price.
I assume he gained his high reputation percentage by small deals, while "only" scamming for deals over 50$ in which he refuses to refund and instead "acts" dumb - like in this case in the video.
AliExpress doesn't seem to care about it either. Such a seller wouldn't last more then few seconds on Ebay.
1. I bought a fake, damaged, wrong color smart watch from Giant Team on AliExpress.
2. Seller promised to refund once he gets item back.
3. 6 months has passed - item was returned and still no refund!
4. Since postage is too expensive from Norway (50$), we agreed it would be sent from Israel where I was briefly visiting on a holiday.
5. Item was sent back on registered post with tracking provided to seller.
6. However despite four documented reminders, seller did not claim item back. Pretending it got lost... however item was sent back to Israel - marked as "unclaimed".
7. The most absurd issue is that the seller actually brought in one "evidence" in the process.. showing a photo from tracking that the item was returned from China. Absurd as he supports my claim!
Do you think case ended now? And seller refunded me? Or AliExpress closed his account (seeing he also cheats others the same way)?
Well... surprise, AliExpress is in the game too! They do not give a f**k.
MY ADVICE: NEVER BUY ANYTHING WHICH COSTS MORE THAN 5$ on AliExpress!
This video has a free open license, feel free to redistribute it to inform others and warn them about seller and about the risk of buying expensive products on Alibaba's AliExpress. Whatever you do, STAY AWAY from the "Giant Team" seller, they are at best a "Giant Cheater".
Thank you for reading and watching.