Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Feb 2, 2011
I used to have a lp of this game but I deleted it, but this video is still popular so far and useful so I left it up. I highly recommend watching this if you want the rest of everybody's power ups for the other missions. I do believe you need all of this for all 180 emblems. (100 percenting the game) So yea we have all of them by the end of this video. I didn't get them yet in the lp because ether I forgot to or couldn't reach them because you need some power ups to reach others. The last story is coming soon, also subscribe for more!! :D
I'll make a list under request, a (*) represents that this power up was gotten in this video and if not then I already got it, a (#) represents that it is required for Mission 1 of some levels in the game:
1) City Escape - Magic Hands* 2) Metal Harbor - Light Shoes # 3) Green Forest - Ancient Light 4) Pyramid Cave - Bounce Bracelet# 5) Crazy Gadget - Flame Ring# 6) Final Rush - Mystic Melody
1) Radical Highway - Flame Ring* 2) White Jungle - Air Shoes # 3) Sky Rail - Ancient Light 4) Final Chase - Mystic Melody
1) Prison Lane - Laser Blaster* 2) Mission Street - Boosters # 3) Route 101 - None 4) Hidden Base - Mystic Melody* 5) Eternal Engine - Volken Cannon #
1) Iron Gate - Laser Blaster* 2) Sand Ocean - Mystic Melody* 3) Lost Colony - Jen Engine* 4) Weapons Bed - Volken Cannon # 5) Cosmic Wall - Protection Armor # (Depends)
1) Wild Canyon - Mystic Melody* 2) Pumpkin Hill - Shovel Claw # 3) Aquatic Mine - Air Necklace # (Not really, but I was never good enough without it) 4) Death Chamber - Hammer Gloves # 5) Meteor Heard - Sunglasses
1) Dry Lagoon - Mystic Melody* 2) Egg Quarters - Pick Nails # 3) Security Hall - Treasure Scope* 4) Route 280 - None 5) Mad Space - Iron Boots #
Cannon's Core dos not have a Power Up nor does any Boss Level, Hope I helped! :D