Today I'm showing you how you can get a sexy smokey look with neutral colours. It's suitable for going out for dinner, going to the office, going on a date... etc.
I have used peaches and browns in this video. But you could substitute these colours for pinks and taupe colours, if you choose.
Music used in this video:
* Annie Doesn't Live Here- Eartha Kitt
* An Occasional Man- Ann Richards
Makeup used in this video:
* Mac StudioFix Foundation in NC35
* Mac StudioFix Powder
* Napoleon Concealer in Amber
* Napoleon Stick Foundation in Level 3 (I had a break out so needed the extra coverage!)
* Rimmel London Eyeshadow in Matte White
* Napoleon Brown Eyeshadow
* Napoleon Dark Brown Eyeshadow
* Napoleon Sparkle Dust in #9
* Shiseido Liquid Eyeliner
* Rimmel London Exaggerate crayon pencil in black
* Lancome Definicils Mascara
* Natural Glow Bronzer
* Mac Sheertone Blush in "Foolish Me"
* Napoleon Lip Pencil in "Sand"
* L'Oreal Glam Shine Gloss in Lycee Sorbet