I'm slowly making it out to a mile! 1690 yards is pretty close. Details of the rifle are below.
* Action - Defiance Deviant, branded Roberts Precision Rifles. Built in 20 MOA rail, and recoil lug.
* Barrel - Bartlein 25 inch M24 contour 1:8.5 twist chambered in 6.5 Creemoor
* Suppressor - AAC Cyclone with a TAB gear Kryptek Mirage cover.
* Stock - McMillan A5 with flush cups all over, atlas rail, and PTG bottom metal.
* Bipod - Harris Bipod BRM-S and LT706 QD Swivel Mount Combo, bipod spikes are from JEC Customs
* Sling - Rifles Only FTW.
* Bolt handle and bolt shroud fluted by "bolt fluter"
* Scope Mount- Sphur 20 MOA SP-4601 with built in level.
* Scope - Kahles k624i 6-24x56 w/ MSR k reticle.
Distance 1,690 yards.
Elevation dialed from 100 yard zero. 21.10 Mils.
Wind held, .4 mils,
POI Elevation was dead center, wind was .... .4 mils off, It was a really dead wind day
Vertical Coriolis -0.11 mil
Horizontal Coriolis 0.14 mil
Spin Drift R 0.44 mil
Remaning Velocity 1040 FPS.
Remaning Energy 336 ftlb (more than a 55gr FMJ at 400 yards)
Time of Flight 3.1 seconds.
Time of shot fired, to hear the impact 8 seconds
Max Ordinate 523.14 inches.
Total Drop 1278.52 inches.
Range at which transonic velocity transition begins 1206 yards
75% though transsonic range at 1400 yards
Subsonic (1130 FPS) at 1460 yards