As the leading Costa Rican Sport fishing website on the internet, we know a few things about fishing in this area and most importantly what to look out for in order to ensure the best trip possible. We also offer sport fishing packages that you will not find anywhere else in Costa Rica
For example did you know that you should be skeptical of some Local Captains: Most know the waters very well, but sometimes they do not know how to provide the best fishing experience. Many times they have old & poorly maintained equipment.
The weather may also be a factor. Due to Costa Rica’s topography there are several different extreme microclimates that can have a huge impact on your vacation. Each month brings different climates and seasons and fish. We can help you find out what area of Costa Rica will be best for you depending on the time of year you are planning to come.
So how can we help?
• Our Costa Rica Fishing Guides are some of the best in the world and are experienced at knowing the local waters and interpreting all Fishing Reports
• We personally inspect and rate the boats, equipment, captain and crew.
• We take current photos of boats & equipment so you can see Actual Condition
• We also ask around to local captains & other industry experts in the area to see the rep of each Captain, crew and boat
• We have the best Charter fishing prices in Costa Rica What if everything doesn’t go as planned, don’t worry, we have you covered!
If you have a bad experience on the trip just let us know and we will try to mediate and get your money back for you. Since we book a large quantity of clients for these companies we carry quite a bit of weight, if they do not remedy the situation we will quit using that boat and captain all together.