Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Oct 21, 2010
Sailing from the deserted village Port Leone to Kalamos harbour. The village of Kefali, also known by its Venetian name Porto Leone was abandoned following the 1953 earthquake which destroyed the water supply, but its church is still in use. They are now working on a major restoration of the church. Port Kalamos: George is the "harbor master" and the tavern owner with showers, washing machine and internet. George arranges it all for the sailors.