PROJECT MANAGERS: Learn several ways that you can use Microsoft SharePoint to effectively collect, organize, share, and manage important information within your project team... which can enable you to assign tasks to team members and track their progress, track and resolve project issues more quickly, track and manage project change requests and assess their impacts on the project, and identify potential project issues early and prevent them from happening.
Visit http://TonyZink.com for:
* This video and other project management videos like it.
* Links to social media channels for tips, announcements, and daily motivation.
* Other goodies!
Get The PROJECT MANIFESTO free: http://www.tonyzink.com/project-manif...
Get the Project Tools Resource Guide free: http://www.tonyzink.com/resource-guide
Project teams handle, share, and manage large amounts of information... and when they don't use adequate systems and tools to handle that information, they typically encounter problems such as:
* Project issues that linger and go unresolved because they get lost in someone's e-mail or hard drive; meanwhile, they cause delays, scheduling conflicts, or extra expenditures because they linger for so long.
* Lost money on a project because the customer asked for a change that costed more money to deliver... but they weren't charged for it.
* Issues that caused major problems on a project... but they could have been prevented if someone had captured them early and managed them as risks.
If you use Microsoft SharePoint to build a central repository and team collaboration portal your project, then problems like these can be prevented -- or at least greatly reduced -- by utilizing several built-in features of the software to capture, track, and manage project information such as...
* Project tasks.
* Project documents and files.
* Project issues and risks.
* Project change requests.
If you utilize Microsoft SharePoint to track and manage these types of information for your project, then you should be able to:
* Assign tasks to team members and track their progress.
* Track, manage, and resolve project issues more quickly.
* Track and manage project change requests... and assess their impacts on the project.
* Identify potential project issues early and prevent them from happening.
Project Management author and trainer Tony Zink shares his insights on how to use tools and techniques to get better results on projects. Learn how to save time, save money, reduce risks, and provide a more stress-free and pleasant experience for everyone involved in your project. Other topics that Tony discusses:
* Introduction to Project Management
* Resource Management
* Project Portfolio Management
* Risk Management
* Project planning
* Project scheduling
* Project tracking
* Project Management careers
* Project Management basics
* Project Management for beginners
* Project Management fundamentals
* Project Management tips and tricks
* Project Management tutorials
* Project Management training
* Project Management tools
* Project Management software
* IT Project Management
* Software Project Management
* Construction Project Management
* and much more!