Opinions Needed.





Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Sep 20, 2009

Okay, so here's the scoop:

Bambi is my bay snowflake appy. I've owned her since she was eight and she's now 11 years young but seems have picked up a lot of bad habits along the way. And I deeply believe that her issues stem from her lonliness. Her lack of another horse companion.

I didn't want to just fo out and get her a pony, as that would be useless and money-consuming in a way from which I would not benefit, but another full size horse? It wasn't necessarily hot on my mind until Melody came along. She is a grade, 4 year old cremello mare. She was trained by Ruben Villasenor for 120 days before being shipped onto the feedlot where she was presently standing. Funds were donated and she went through quaruntine and is now in desperate need of a home. They have back-up homes for her and people interested but I'm top of their list.

At $400 dollars she's a steal. I've got to meet her in person and she was impeccably beautiful but I can't let beauty alone decide this decision, and -that- is why I need your guys' opinions. Honest, thought out opinions. Not opinions based on a pretty face.

I work a dead-end job supporting my other mare -with ease-. She lives on my grandparents' property where she has an acre and a half of graze land and roam room and a small section of dry lot. So it wouldn't be difficult to support Melody, save for our lack in space. I've talked to the neighbors, however, and one fellow is willing to lend us his 7 acres for the horses, as he has nothing on them. So space, really, isn't the issue.

On top of the horses, however, I've got two dogs and various other small creatures to support. All of which I do so with relative ease. No complaints on that end. Until I mention the following:

I'm still planning on moving out soon. Within the next year or so, maybe even the next couple months. I've got over 2,500 dollars saved in my bank currently(would have been 3k but ran into a big hitch within the past couple months) and I'll be moving out with a roomate who will help cover all the costs.

So I have to ask. Is it wise? Even though my favorite color of horse stands before me, available for adoption and the picture perfect vision of happiness, should I do it?

Lend me a hand guys. Let me know what you think. Whys and why nots.
Explain it to me. Lay down the lay. :P I really would appreciate it.

PS. Also, with getting Melody, there'd be an increased chance or more horse-time, considering my friends will most likely want to go riding a -lot- and thus will drag me out there much more than I already am, so there is that big possibility too.

ALSO! I just threw this together for impact. It was really just slapped together. Lol.

The song is Requiem For A Dream. - I DO NOT OWN IT. -
Melody & Pictures are owned by SOS.
The pictures of my RL mare are mine.


When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play next.

Up next

to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...