Join me on Instagram! @MissTiffanyMa
Subscribe for more DIY videos! It would really make my day too!
-Comic books (i suggest http://www.newkadia.com )
- Ballet flats (old, new, or any shoes)
- Exacto Knife
- Mod Podge
- Steel Wool ( #0000)
- Nail Buffer
1. Start cutting out images from the comic books you choose and I recommend cutting out scenes from the comic books to lay down on the shoes first. Scenes take up more space than you can put character pictures or sayings or whatever you like over that. Its just to make sure you have a good base.
2. Next take your comic pieces one at a time and place it on a spot on your shoe to see if it fits in the spot well. ( I recommend working from the heel forward).
3. Take your brush and brush a good layer of mod podge onto the the piece you are going to stick onto your shoe. I found that you can't really have to much on the comic piece, it will just make it easier to bend to the shape of the shoe. Continue with this step until you have covered the whole shoe
4. After finishing the scenes, begin applying the words "Blam, BANG, etc"
5. Brush a layer of mod podge over the entire shoe to seal it. Let it dry for 15-20minuets per layer. Repeat this step at least two more times
6. Wait at least 48 hours and wear them and have fun!