Everything you want to know is right here...
Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation 32O Warm Golden: $10.99 - $16.99
0.8 fl oz
* I was on the Vegas strip that's why mine was so expensive!
From Revlons website:
Finally, truly decadent makeup offers ultimate performance. The mousse-like texture feels like silk on your skin. And, the time release formula balances skin for a flawless look. All day flexible wear without flaking, caking or feeling heavy.
- Buildable to full coverage for flawless skin
- Soft, matte finish all day long ( * I don't know about all that... ;p )
- Withstands heat and humidity -- great for summer
- Comes in 16 beautiful shades
* Very good coverage and very easy to blend, doesn't dry super fast like the original formula. If you want a more full coverage look make sure you build up the foundation so it doesn't look cakey! :D
What I'm wearing:
Face: Lieloe Secret Pore Rich Balm, Revlon Colorstay Whipped in Warm Golden, NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Beige MAC MSF: Medium/Deep WNW Mellow Wine Blush & WNW Heather Silk
Eyes: L'Oreal Power Volume Collagen, Maybelline MegaPlush Volumexpress,
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black, Rimmel Lash Accelerator
Lips: Maybelline Fuchsia Fresia + MAC Pink Friday + Bonnebell Strawberry Parfait
Nails: China Glaze - Dance Baby
*Song: M83 - Midnight City remix
-Filmed with: Canon 60D
-Edited with: iMovie '11
Want a faster response? TWEET ME!!!
Random pictures, daily thoughts & nonsense -
& my tumblr: http://www.nicdotcom.tumblr.com
For business inquiries ONLY such as company sponsors or reviews, please feel free to email me at nicoleYTguerriero@yahoo.com.