Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Uploaded on Jul 6, 2011
10. Legion: The apocalypse. Dark. Horrifying. The entire world coming to an end. In this film, some of the funniest stuff I saw this year. Why I didn't put it higher: Because at least I got a kick out of watching it. I think in part due to the terrible special effects, but this is the funniest Armageddon ever, making for a laughably bad movie.
9. The Twilight Saga: Eclipse: Do I even have to explain? It's Twilight!!! Even though this one was the best of the three, it's still a sucker like every Twilight film. Or any movie with Robert Pattinson as the lead actor. Both him and Kristen Stewart deliver two of the most painful performances in cinema. They did make the supporting characters interesting. But why weren't they the main characters?! It's just one of those movies that you swear is trying to suck!
8. Jonah Hex: This is the worst Western movie ever! Though the main character himself is pretty hardcore, his motivations and the other characters are otherwise. The supporting cast is atrocious, particularly Megan Fox as the romantic interest, and the whole movie decides to throw away moral standards and a good deal of logic just for this crappy movie. Just like this movie did with almost all that was good in it, I throw it away in favor of a better movie.
7. Clash of The Titans: Talk about the Transformers 2 of this year. Though not as bad as that film, it's still very bad, with a bland story, bland heroes, a bland romantic interest, and a bland villain. Basically a story I've seen a billion times before. NEXT!!!
6. Scott Pilgrem VS The World: Say what you want, I hated this movie. I know what you're going to say. "It's like watching a video game!" You're right. That's why I hated it. When you put aside all of the action and stuff like that, there's nothing to it. Story always comes first. Bad story = bad movie. Basic film science which this movie clearly failed to solve. And to take it a step further, they brought in Michael Cera. I tried to turn my brain off for the film, but the story was just unforgivable.
5. Easy A: Another movie that I hated but everybody else loved. It's just a seen-before story. The main character's really not that likable, and it's just one of those low-caliber movies that sends bad messages about sex. I honestly felt like one of the smartest critics ever when I was one of the few people to see this movie for what it was: shit.
4. The Last Airbender: LOL! The summary of this movie. I was pissed off by this movie at first, but when I saw it again, I found that I died inside. Of laughter. The story was actually good. It's the acting, the directing, and the dialogue that makes this movie terrible. I am going to give a full review of this movie sometime, maybe even a disection. But God bless you M. Night Shyamalan. You terrible, terrible director.
3. Skyline: RIP-OFF! This is the worst Sci-Fi movie of all time. Simply because it rips off every other Sci-Fi movie. If you hate unoriginal movies, then this will be your worst nightmare. That's pretty much all that makes this movie bad. It's unoriginality.
2. The Last Song: Now why would I see this movie? Because one of my friends dared me to. And I thought, it's just Miley Cyrus. It can't be that bad. Well, after I saw it on Megavideo, I was desperate to get that shit fest out of my head. It's Miley Cyrus. She's a terrible actress, a terrible singer, who- Thank God- we don't have to endure anymore. Personally, thinking back to her makes me think that Justin Bieber saved us from her music. She is that bad. And this movie is TERRIBLE! Not quite as bad as the Hannah Montana movie, but it's up there. Don't make the mistake that I made. Avoid this movie like the plague!
1. Resident Evil: Afterlife: My God... Usually, I'm okay with creative liberties when it comes to adaptations. In fact, I encourage them. But this is unforgivable! This movie takes a great video game, and makes it looks like it's been shit out by Jabba the Hutt! In fact, I think that Jabba' shit wrote, directed, and acted in this movie! I felt like I was going to throw up, this movie was so terrible! What this series is doing needs to stop! They are destroying one of the best video game franchises ever! I hope to God that this movie flopped at the box office. Because we need to forget these movies ever existed, for the sake of our fanhood, and for the sake of the Resident Evil franchise.