Ok this is a video i shot and edited myself, i guess you could say its a wings for marie music video. 90% of the video was shot by me the other 10% is video i have found ether on youtube or news sites, so technicly 10% of this video is not copyrighted by me.
anyway the reason i did this project is because i love the song wings for marie Pt 1 + 2 and for the life of me i cant find the offical music video to it. (if there even is one)...so here is my version. ....enjoy.