Uploaded on Jan 2, 2011
All the Bosses in Donkey Kong Country Returns as well as the credits, enjoy.
Personally at first I didn't like this game because everyone was comparing it to the SNES series and it really is a lot different than the original. That being said, I think this game is great and the more and more I've played it, the more I love it. This game is a lot tougher than any of the original games were.
I know a lot of people were disappointed that the Kremlings did not return in this game. At first I was as well, however, the more and more I've played the game, the more I love the Tiki's. I think they were great villains and Tiki Tong actually is a really cool boss.
Now on to the bosses:
1) Very simple, jump over him and you will have no problems.
2) Personally one of the best in any of the games, cool music and fun boss fight.
3) Like this boss a lot as well, very fun to fight, I know a lot of people think of Kazooie, I've never even played Pokemon games and I immediately thought of Ho-Oh.
4) this level is very easy with Diddy, without him, it is a lot more difficult.
5) Boss is a lot more harder I think with the Nunchuck combination than the Wiimote by itself.
6) Same as Mugly, just duck to avoid his fire attack, was really hoping for another snow world.
7) Love this guy, his theme and boss battle are great, he at first is a little difficult, but once you recognize his attacks, he really is easy.
8) Tiki Tong is one of my favorite final bosses ever, he has a great theme and without Diddy, actually is a little challenging.
Love this game and would tell anyone to go out and buy it.
Standard YouTube License