Published on Jun 27, 2012
Like if you enjoyed the video! (Thanks for 5K Views in 1 day! :D)
*The reason I didn't film the actual painting process was because it was too hard to hold the camera, spray paint, and keep the stencil from moving all at once.
I don't care if you think it sucks, it doesn't come off on my hands, and it is better than a default white controler.
These are the steps I underwent to complete the job:
1. Cover up buttons with tape (keep paint from getting in controller)
2. Spray black undercoat on controller
3. Use Red Tiger Stencil (homemade) and red spray paint to create the striped pattern
4. Spray protective paint coat to prevent the camo from wearing off (Important!).
5. Upload to Youtube
6. Let it dry, and test all the buttons.
Standard YouTube License