Clickfunnels Review where I walk you through the NEW Clickfunnels User Interface and some of its new features. This is part 1 of the review.
The new Clickfunnels 2.0 reworks the Clickfunnels user interface, and expands many key areas of the application to make it an even better, and complete, online sales and marketing tool.
Clickfunnels comes with a risk free 14-day free trial and If you like will also qualify for my exclusive Clickfunnels bonuses as well.
What is Clickfunnels (and why is it the best sales funnel builder on the planet)?
Clickfunnels is a drag and drop sales funnel website builder... specifically designed to help you manage the entire sales and lead generation process.
Clickfunnels allows you to create everything from secure membership websites, product sales funnels, lead generation systems, to product launch pages, webinar pages, landing pages, squeeze pages, and e-commerce sales systems with drag and drop ease.
It is easily the most critical tool that you, or your business, can have to create a complete high converting product or service sales funnel designed to multiply revenues with an all in one tool.
You success or failure is 100% dependant upon your competitiveness and profitability - which is 75% dependant upon the effectiveness of your sales and lead generation funnel and the other 25% based on sending high converting targeted buyer traffic to your offers.
Having an effective sales funnel is literally the one thing that differentiates online millionaires from online wannabes who fight and struggle for each and every sale they make online. Don't believe me?
If you want to know more about sales funnels, and why they are critical, here are some great resources:
Clickfunnels allows you to build out entire sales funnels and online marketing systems using proven, visually editable, pages templates with absolute simplicity and easy.
With their state-of-the-art drag-and-drop interface you can automatically create all your funnel pages, interlink them, and publish anywhere to drive traffic to your offers.
Track prospects, leads, and even drop-off rates across all sections of your funnel and do A/B split testing at all funnels steps to improve conversions and boost profits.
Clickfunnels comes with it own affiliate management system, to help you manage and recruit affiliates, its own autoresponder email marketing system, SMS text messaging integration, and so much more....
It also integrates with Aweber, Get Response, Constant Contact, and all other email services, PayPal, Stripe, and many other payment processors, Ontraport, InfusionSoft etc...
With Clickfunnels you can literally have everything you could ever need to run a successful high converting online marketing campaign in one easy to use product.
If you don't believe me... get your FREE Clickfunnels Trial here: http://goo.gl/IOohVt - Try it out yourself!!!