Uploaded on Jan 17, 2012
This video is for educational purposes only. We do not own any of the software or rights shown in this video.
READ OF QUESTIONS / PROBLEMS AND FIXES!
Instructions / Links / Downloads / Q&A:
1) Go to: http://www.Minecraft.Net
2) Create and account and login.
3) Go to: http://mineshafter.info
4) Login with your E-mail.
5) Hover over your account name and click 'Settings'
6) Click 'change' and enter your MineCraft Username and Password in the correct boxes.
7) Download the Proxy Client at: http://mineshafter.appspot.com/jars/M...
8) Run the Proxy Cliend and Login with your New Account!
Questions & Answers:
Q: When I download the 'Proxy.jar' file it shows as a winrar file. How do I fix it?
A: Change the default program to java.
Q: When I start Minecraft It says: "Minecraft has run out of memory". How do I fix it?
A: This means your computer is running low on RAM / Memory. You can fix it by closing other applications, restarting your computer or increasing your RAM.
Q: When I log on it says: "Fail to Verify Username"... What do I do?
A: After the 1.0.0 release you can only use servers from this list: http://mineshafter.appspot.com/servers
Q: When I type in my Username & Password I get "Invalid Credentials", how do I fix it?
A: You have typed your Username or Password incorrectly. Create a new Minecraft account and Try again.
Q: When I double click the proxy nothing happens or a small black box appears. How do I fix it?
A: Make sure your Java is FULLY updated and make sure is is selected as the defualt program for the MineShafter_Proxy.jar
SERVER LIST: http://mineshafter.appspot.com/servers
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ThePureStudios
Thumbs up, Comment & Subscribe!
Standard YouTube License