Uploaded on Feb 5, 2011
Download files at: https://people.highline.edu/mgirvin/A...
The Excel 2010 Basics Series shows a systematic description of what Excel can do from beginning to end.
Topics Covered In Video:
1. Equal Sign
2. Use Cell References for formula Inputs any time a number can change (like payroll data or an interest rate)
3. Numbers that can be typed into a formula (numbers that do not change)
4. Three ways to enter a formula (Mouse, Arrows, Typing)
5. Ampersand = Join Symbol (Shift + 7)
6. Calculating Formula
7. Text Formula
8. Search For Function using Insert Function dialog box
9. EFFECT and PMT finance functions
10. Format Cells Dialog Box
11. Currency Number formatting
12. General Number formatting
13. DOLLAR function for Text Formulas (applies Currency Formatting to number in text formulas)
14. Number Formatting is a façade that sits on the surface of the spreadsheet: the actual item (like a number) in the cell can be different than what you see on the surface of the spreadsheet.
Standard YouTube License