WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE FIRST PART OF MARIO GALAXY VERSUS!!!
Pretty much what this is is Donnabellez and I will be starting from the beginning of the game and racing to beat the game 100%. We will see who can beat the game the fastest, with both of our footage on the screen at the same time. We will also be keeping track of progress and such, and the results from each episode will be shown at the end of each episode.
A new 30 minute part will be released every Saturday!
Here is a clear list of the lifelines:
1. Assisted Suicide - The person must commit suicide when the other person says.
2. Wiiverse - The person must switch the hands they hold their Wiimote and nunchuck.
3. Starbit Blowout - The person must dispose of 250 starbits.
4. Level Leaver - The person must exit out of the level they are currently in.
5. Comet Confusion - At the next opportunity the person has to talk to the purple luma to have the comets mixed around.
We both get two of each lifeline through the whole series. So in total, 20 lifelines will be used during this project.
We are also encouraging you to race along with us! (we mention this in the video)
Go ahead and post a video response to this video with your part 1 of the race!
Here are the rules:
1. There is no set order that you must do the levels in.
2. Lifelines don't really apply to you. Just play like normal. :)
3. You may not cut out any footage, it has to all be kept in. (can't cut out fail)
4. Your part can only be 30 minutes long (this can be give or take a few minutes)
5. Commentary is optional
6. You may post a cam-corder recording.
7. You are allowed to split your parts into two 15 minute parts if you can't post 30 minute videos.
Yep, that is all the rules! Thanks for watching!
And don't forget to rate, comment and subscribe! :)