Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Oct 27, 2012
The stadium, called simply the civic stadium was originally built in 1928 to host the 1930 British Empire Games. The stadium was the home of the Hamilton Tiger-Cats of the CFL from 1950 until it closed on October 27, 2012.