Clickfunnels Review - What does Clickfunnels Cost? - Clickfunnels Price | Honest Review!





The interactive transcript could not be loaded.


Rating is available when the video has been rented.
This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
Published on Jul 29, 2015

Get your free trial here: http://goo.gl/IOohVt
Claim your Clickfunnels Bonuses here: http://www.clickfunnelreviews.com

In this Clickfunnels Review I discuss the cost and price of clickfunnels and shed some light on how it is all relative. So many people focus on the cost and price of any product or service, rather than the benefits and savings on other factors that are in most cases more important than anything else.

The cost and price on any good system can easily be covered if you implement and use it. One sale of any product or service should cover the cost of Clickfunnels, but that does not even begin to factor in other things such as time savings, technical hurdles, third party integrations that a system like this can either eliminate all together or can be managed from one place, and all the features built in and available to you as you scale and grow your business.

Forget, WordPress plugins and themes, forget 3rd party email autoresponders, forget hosting, forget 3rd party affiliate management, forget 3rd part membership management and the list just goes on and on. Here is an all in one system, fulling integrated, super simple to use, and is built using the latest technologies and on sound marketing practises that just plain work, by Russell Brunson and his team that actually use this platform in their business which is generating over 8 figures of income.

Also, remember that Clickfunnels comes with a 14-day full access, risk-free trial, and if you purchase through my links you will also get my exclusive Clickfunnels bonuses!

So what is Clickfunnels? (An honest Clickfunnels Review)

Clickfunnels is a website builder, specifically designed to generate sales and leads. It is a complete sales funnel builder from start to finish.

Clickfunnels allows you to create everything from secure membership websites, sales funnels, lead generation systems, to product launch pages, webinar pages, landing pages, squeeze pages, and e-commerce sales systems with drag and drop ease.

It is easily the most critical tool that you, or your business, can have to create a product or service selling system designed to be mobile responsive, and maximize your ROI.

You success or failure online is 100% dependant upon your competitiveness and profitability which is 75% dependant upon the effectiveness of your sales and lead generation funnel. The other 25% is based on driving targeted buyer traffic.

Your sales funnel is literally the one thing that differentiates online millionaires from online wannabes who fight and struggle for each and every sale. It is not necessarily your product, service, or offer!

If you want to know more about sales funnels, and why they are critical here are some great links:


A more in-depth Clickfunnels Review...

What Clickfunnels does is allow you to build out entire funnels and marketing systems using proven, visually editable, page templates with absolute simplicity and easy.

With their state-of-the-art drag-and-drop interface you can automatically interlink all your funnel pages together and can track prospect, lead, or buyer drop-off rates across all sections of your funnel allowing you to see what is really happening in your sales process.

The A/B split testing, which allows you to test different versions of pages and offers to see which works best, is also handled with ease to allow you to test everything aspect of your funnel to maximize your sales conversions and get the most out of your marketing dollars.

Clickfunnels comes with it own affiliate management system, to help you manage and recruit affiliates, its own autoresponder, SMS text messaging system, and so much more.

It can also integrate with other e-mail autoresponder systems (Aweber, Getresponse, etc.) payment/product processors (PayPal, Stripe, Ontraport, InfusionSoft etc)... with Clickfunnels you literally have everything you could ever need to run a successful online marketing campaign.

If you don't believe me... get your FREE Clickfunnels Trial here: http://goo.gl/IOohVt - Try it out yourself!!!

And remember to claim your Clickfunnels bonuses here if you buy: http://www.clickfunnelreviews.com

Watch my other Clickfunnel review videos here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

For more marketing tips and resources please visit: http://www.crucialadvantage.com


to add this to Watch Later

Add to

Loading playlists...