Engine overheating. How to fix a overheating car engine on your car DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to repair overheating problems. There are many reasons why a car engine could overheat such as, cooling system leaking, radiator problems, bad thermostat or blown head gasket. Overheating troubleshooting, inspection and repair. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 42 years.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2nfvmaD
2. Cheap Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/2D8Tvae
3. Professional Socket Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
4. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
5. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter: https://amzn.to/2CthnUU
6. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter: http://amzn.to/2nrc6qR
⬇️Things used in this video:
1. Pressure Tester: http://amzn.to/2yZwYpG
2. Combustion Leak Detector: http://amzn.to/2BAsbOn
3. Flashlight: http://amzn.to/2kwtiu3
4. Common Sense
5. Full HD Camera: http://amzn.to/2AvoEk7
6. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottyki...
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdB...
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.