You've seen us feed 20 peeps for 20 bones, so we thought we'd take it to the next level and see what magic we would whip up for $10. Raise your hand if you love you some hot pot! Top that off with green tea limeade drink using the best quality - yet affordable - vodka from Smirnoff and life is flowing. #smirnoffpartner
1:53 - Hot Pot Broth
3:16 - Prepping Veggies
4:30 - Cooking Noodski's
5:28 - Cooking Two Broth Flavors
7:10 - Green Tea Limeade Cocktail
8:35- Party Time!
- Pork Bones
- Red Cabbage
- Bok Choy
- Enoki Mushrooms
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Limes
- Star Anise
1. Put your pork bones in a cooking pot with some water and bring it to a boil.
2. Dump the water out to remove the impurities.
3. Rinse the pork bones put it back in the pot with clean water. Put it to boil and let it simmer for a
few hours until the meat is tender.
4. Remove the meat from the bones and separate it.
5. Cut, clean and prepare your veggies: red cabbage, bok choy, enoki mushrooms, 1 carrot,
scallions and 2 limes.
6. Soak noodles in a pot for a few minutes and bring to a boil.
7. In a frying pan, cook some ginger, scallions and garlic.
8. In a separate pan cook your spices: star anise, cardamom and some chili.
9. Pour the pork broth liquid in both pans with the spices and the veggies.
10. In your hot pot, have your broth boiling up and start adding all of your ingredients. If you’re
going to have ingredients that are going to take longer to cook, add those earlier on like the red
cabbage and the carrots. Let it cook for a few minutes after you’ve added all the ingredients.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Green Tea Limade Cocktail
1. Take the moist ginger, cardamom and star anise and put it in a jar with some green tea.
2. Pour in hot water but NOT boiling water!!
3. Add sugar and put it in the fridge to cool.
4. Add ice to your cups and squeeze some lemon juice and add your Green Tea Limade cocktail.
would you like any of the supplies we used to film this video? check out kit for the complete guide!
Original Music by "Blue Wednesday"