- Josefin Nilsson "Shapes" signed. Released in 1993, produced by Benny and Björn, who also wrote all the tracks.
- Photo of Frida taken during ABBA's 1975 Tour, signed by the designer of the dress she's wearing; Owe Sandström. I met him at an International ABBA Fanclub day in Roosendaal, The Netherlands and asked him to sign this picture for me, which he did, dedicating it to me 'with love', happy me!
- ABBA "Super Trouper" single, signed by Görel Hanser, dedicated to Roger. Görel was Stig Anderson's assistent during the active ABBA years and is now still involved in lots of ABBA activities (for example ABBA World).
- a card, signed by Tommy 'Slim' Borgudd, who drove a ATS-Cosworth HGS1 Formula 1 car with the ABBA logo on the side during the Grand Prix of Monaco in 1981. Many people believe he was a drummer on several ABBA recordings, but that is not true. He drummed for ABBA during some studio sessions, but is not on any of ABBA's recordings. He's a good friend of Björn.
- Tomas Ledin signed this photo in 2001, he is known for being the male backingvocalist on ABBA's 1979 Tour, and of course the duet he recorded with Agnetha in 1983 "Never Again". He is married to Stig Anderson's daughter Marie.
- 5 pictures signed by Björn.
- 7 pictures signed by Benny.
- A Mamma Mia card signed by Benny and Björn, though Björns autograph is faded unfortunately.
- A Chess flyer, signed by Benny and Björn.
- Mamma Mia Soundtrack CD cover signed by Benny and Björn especially for the International ABBA Fanclub day in Roosendaal, The Netherlands in 2009.
- Signed photo of Agnetha.
- Signed by Agnetha German release of the single "I wasn't The One (who said goodbye), a duet with Peter Cetera from her solo album " I Stand Alone" .
- 4 signed Agnetha pictures.
- 2 signed by Agnetha promo stickers for her first and second solo album after ABBA.
- Frida " Here We'll Stay" single from 1983, this one on the Epic label from the U.K., signed.
- Frida " I Know There's Something Going On" from 1982, Epic release from the U.K., signed.
- Frida " Come To Me" from 1984, German Polydor release, signed.
- A signed Frida ' fan-card'.
- 2 photo's dedicated to Hans, signed by Frida as ' Anni-Frid' , which means she signed these 2 photo's during the ABBA years. After ABBA ended, she started signing 'Frida', and never used her ' Anni-Frid' signature again.
- 5 cards signed by Frida.
- Frida "Djupa Andetag" signed CD cover.
- 3 items signed by Frida.
- Card signed by Björn, Benny and Frida on the red carpet in London.
- ABBA "Dancing Queen" Japanese 7", signed by Björn, Benny and Frida.
- ABBA "Head OVer Heels" U.K. 7", signed by all 4.
- ABBA "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" Japanese 7", signed by all 4.
- ABBA "Live" promo-card from 1986, signed by all 4.
- ABBA card, signed by all 4.
- ABBA 1979 Tour promo-card, signed by all 4 at the Rotterdam Hilton on October 24th 1979. The card was given to an employee who met the group in the hotel-lobby, he gave it to me 10 years ago, knowing that it would be very well taken care of.