Historic Villa Estate on Walker Lane
2520 E Walker Lane
Holladay, UT 84117
Lot: 8.61 Acres
Square Feet: 11,162
One of the most elegant Villa Estates in the West. Historical Glennwood is magical with a long lane leading to an old world mansion with tile roof and marble steps. Every room adorned with materials imported from all over the world.
- Grand staircase, domed ceilings and 24 foot high ceilings
- Five incredible fireplaces surrounded by graciously scaled spaces
- "Celestial Ceiling" in family room featuring constellations and all zodiac signs
- Gourmet kitchen w/ Gaggenau professional appliances, custom cabinets, butler's pantry and hand stenciled ceiling
- Master Suite w/fireplace, leaded glass windows, private deck and dry sauna
- Turn of the century fully functioning ice cream bar seating 6 from turn of century London, England
- Library with floor to ceiling late 1800's antique bookcases
- Winter garden room surrounded by windows and skylights
- Formal gardens overlooking ponds, tiered fountains and swimming pool
- Natural trout pond and stream home to fish, ducks and peacocks
- Sports court and Gazebo.
- 5,600 sq. ft. turreted barn housing livestock on the first floor and events and parties on the second and third floors
- 2,400 square foot caretakers cottage
- 2 story cottage/guest house with upper and lower level suites
- Dramatic views of Mt. Olympus on a lush and private 8.61 acres.
Rarely seen charm, timeless beauty so close to downtown, skiing and the airport. An additional 3 acres are available.