- The Future of Stability
Silk's carbon fiber and aluminum design makes it light enough for both handheld and aerial applications. Powered by the Basecam Electronics Gimbal Control Board, the Silk Gimbal produces footage on a new level of stability with an unmatched user experience.
- 3 axis stabilization smooths out pans, tilts, lifts and camera shake
- Supports a wide varity of cameras and lens combinations
- Works with the new 4K Panasonic GH4 Camera
- Standard 15mm rod support for handheld
- Built-in HDMI to AV converter for wireless video
- Easy to customize programmable modes and fine tuning via Bascam Electronics Software
XProHeli is making aerial video and photography accessible to every filmmaker and photographer thanks to XproHeli's XP2 Quadcopter. The XP2 is a RTF (ready to fly) multirotor platform capable of lifting recording devises like the GoPro or Sony Nex-5r. Helicopters and expensive productions shoots are a thing of the past. We've got quite a selection of accessories and spare parts such as FPV (first person video), extra batteries, props, frames, etc. Grab the XP2 and take your work to New Heights!
Be sure to visit XProHeli at http://www.xproheli.com
Our Blog http://community.xproheli.c...
The XP2 Quadcopter is the most powerful, lightest, and stable quadcopter for aerial video. The size and portability of the XP2 allows you to quickly transport, fly, and capture amazing aerial videos almost anywhere.
We hope our videos inspires your imagination for what can be possible when you add aerial footage to your edits with something like the XP2 Quadcopter.
Looking for Sponsorships, Freebies or Discounts from XProHeli?http://affiliate.xproheli.com