In this video, we get a great tutorial from the Wiggle High5 Pro Cycling team, on 'How to ride in a peloton or group'
1. When riding in a group, stay relaxed and don’t make sudden movements or speed changes
2. Call out obstacles and obstructions on the road, as well as oncoming traffic
3. Do not overlap wheels. Keep half a wheel behind the rider in front, and look up the road
4. Only take your hands off the bars when the road is clear and it is safe to do so
5. Keep your hands close to the controls, so you can quickly change speed and gear
View our great range of Pro Cycling Kit at Wiggle: http://bit.ly/Pro-Cycling-Kit