The time has come to turn our focus onto the very medium which allows us to connect: The Internet. As we know it today, it has only been around for a short time: it's still an adolescent; still changing and growing. But even as we speak, powerful forces and interests are vying to influence and shape it’s nature as it reaches full maturity. And since humanity’s destiny and that of the Internet are intimately connected, it would be wise to be ask: how is the Internet doing? If the Internet could speak to us as a human today, what kind of person would it be? And most importantly, what kind of a person will it become in the future? Log in with Robert Foster as he poses these very questions to some of the most influential and powerful figures who are today shaping the Internet’s future. Featuring an world-exclusive, world-first appearance from the Internet itself. Only on Juice Rap News.
Written & created by Giordano Nanni & Hugo Farrant in a suburban backyard home studio in Melbourne, Australia, on Wurundjeri Land.
* Enormous thanks to Dan Bull for finally appearing in one of our episodes! Check out his awesome channel here: https://www.youtube.com/use...
* Music & Beats: We had three incredible musical collaborators on this episode:
- All epic orchestral compositions by Adrian Sergovich
- Main Beat 1: ‘Compton’ by Tantu Beats https://www.youtube.com/wat...
- Internet Beat 2: ‘Home Computer Manual’ by Able8 https://soundcloud.com/able...
* Thanks to Louis Gundermann for coming back to act as Mark Zuckerberg
* Thanks to Jonas Schweizer (aka Kookybone) for creating many of the video effects
* Thanks to Zoe Umlaut of Umlautronics for designing the Interwebs Consciousness Interface Mainframe prop
* Thanks to Koolfy from http://nurpa.be
for creating the captions
* Thanks to Juan (@WikiLeaks) for lending us Julian Aassange’s background animation
* Thanks to DBot for conversations about Internet.org
* Performed by Hugo and Giordano; all vox (except Dan Bull!) performed by Hugo
* Video and music edited by Giordano.
* Serbian by Tamara L
* Arabic by Haytham Faisal
* Czech by Dino Dvořák
* Dutch by Jonas Maebe
* Italian by -AlexB-
* Hebrew by Jonathan Barner
* German by FL-Bremen
* French by Julie Chatagnon
* Portuguese by Vitor Oliveira
If you would like to translate this episode into your language, please contact us:http://www.thejuicemedia.co...
* FREE hi-quality MP3: https://soundcloud.com/juic...
* LYRICS: http://www.thejuicemedia.co...
☛ SUPPORT the creation of new episodes: http://thejuicemedia.com/su...
* BitCoin: 1HMPK1zFCLopAvNEvR3aehFU1tSvHeWkTS
* Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Jui...