5 stars out of 5. After just listening to Hold It Against Me and then this, you should make a remix of it. Nice job. I like it!
Obiviously you were right Wesley! So now that it has debuted what do you think???!!! To me it is pure hotness and I love it! I can't stop listening to it! I definitely will be buying her album as soon as it is released!
Beyonce is a vocal beast! She has the most dynamic voice of our generation, period and she isn't even my favorite singer, but I know music and pure outstanding talent when I see/hear it. Etta James should be honored and proud, period!
Hands down the best music video of the twenty first century! All praise to Lady Gaga & Beyonce! This is a truly EPIC video!
That is a beautfiul song, what did you think of her new album? And, you were and still are an absolute vocal beast! Your voice touches my spirit. I love you Ms. Shanice and I'm patiently awaiting your next ablum. I was just listening to your hit collections album!
LOL!!!!!!!!! OMG! I love it!
Beautiful video! Keep it up!
1. Never stop questioning!
2. Never give up on life!
3. Accept your weaknesses.
4. Never stop learning.
5. Expect nothing, expect the best!
6. Stop lying to yourself!
7. Nourish what you want to grow!
8. Don't worry about the past.
9. Swim with the current!
10. Be willing to stand for you!
1. Adam Lambert's performance was good. 3 out of 5 stars. But I've seen him do much better on American Idol.
2. The combination of Carrie Underwood and Lady Gaga made up for Beyonce's absense. Overall we had some hot performances.
3. Shockers...yes... I don't remember who won, but I know that Nickelback should have won that award. And where was Beyonce? :-(
4. JerMAJESTY...LOL. J.Lo's fall... oh no!... I adore Taylor Swift! Janet did well. Carrie Underwood pleased me. FERGIE's note was...lol
Great video. I completely agree. You should be proud of yourself. You seems truly real and content, and too bad more people don't fathom love and life the way we do. But I must admit, I did LOL @ the towel part!