Get your 30-day free trial here:http://www.tryselfemployed....
Hey! What's up guys,
It's Mike and today we're going to be talking about taking control over your life. It's hard to believe that we launched Sixpack Shortcuts 5 years ago! Since then we've have thousands of transformations from men and women around the world who've used our diet and exercise plans to change their lives and finally meet their goals.
0:25 But when it comes to taking control of your life, getting in shape is only PART of it. Some other big parts of your life has to do with your income and your lifestyle -- you have to take control of all of it to succeed!
- A big way to do this is to be in business for yourself, but there is a lot to keep track of when you decide to do that... believe me, I know!
1:07 I want to take a minute and give a big thanks to our sponsors today -- Quickbooks Self-Employed.
- This is the PERFECT way to keep your business and your personal expenses separate.
Check it out for yourself! Go to: http://www.tryselfemployed....
for your exclusive 30-day free trial!
- It will help you every step of the way with all the confusing stuff that you don't want to spend all your time on.
- For me, I was able to spend my time on finding clients to train... it was what I needed to do to grow my business and Quickbooks made that possible for me!
**Ignore the nay-sayers! If you focus on the stuff we talk about on this channel, use the right tools to create the life you want and really try hard... you will be successful! Simple as that.
Now let's get into our workout!
2:39 Check it out... I just grabbed some random household stuff that we're going to be working out with today.
#1) Push Ups till failure
#2) Water jug "kettle bell" swings / push ups till failure
#3) Side Laterals with spackle buckets / push ups till failure
#4) Front Raises with a spare tire / push ups till failure
#5) Upright rows with a weighed backpack / push ups till failure
Alright guys this is going to be a tough one, do everything until failure... 8 sets total. Let's do it!
4:11 Push Ups till failure
- I'm not even counting just go till failure!
5:36 Water Jug "kettle bell" swings
- You din't have to use a water jug, I just wanted to show you that you can really use anything. So you can even use the backpack for this one too.
7:57 Push Ups
9:20 Side Laterals with spackle buckets
- Watch out, buckets like this swing... so keep it controlled.
10:38 Push Ups
11:15 Front Raises
- This tire was way lighter earlier when I brought it in here! I'm going to show this tire what's up after it bounced up and busted my lip!
12:50 Push Ups
13:29 Upright Rows with a weight Backpack
There you go guys... that's our 8 set till failure for the day! This was a tough one, it's not easy to go to failure with a workout like this one.
AND if you want to know what you need to do to get control of your body - Click below:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
I didn't always have the toned body and successful business that I have today. I had to focus on my goals and do things everyday to get where I've gotten today. And believe me, I'm not done yet! So get started TODAY on what you want for your life and don't stop until you've gotten there.
These are some of the things I did every single day to succeed, check it out for yourself and have the body of your dreams faster than you ever thought possible:http://sixpackshortcuts.com...
P.S. Share with your friends using this link on Facebook.https://youtu.be/YxBINKXQCQ0
Thanks to Quickbooks for supporting Six Pack Shortcuts. It helps separate your business and personal expenses, so you can easily track what you spend for work, and what you spend on yourself. Get your 30-day free trial at: http://www.tryselfemployed....